jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

My next vacations

Since some years ago my way to see the vacations has a change. Now I want to travel to many places in the world, but for the moment, in southamerica is good. For this reason, in february I will go to Argentina, especifically to Buenos Aires and the north side of this country. My ideal plan was go to south side but is so expensive, besides I prefer know the chilean south because I believe that is more beautiful than the Argentine patagonia. but this journey will be in the future, when I will have a job.

Why Argentina?

the last vacations I traveled to Perú, I was in Machu-picchu and other Inca cities, I was also in Lima and Mancora, so Argentina is the next closets destination.
I will go with four friends, I know they since the High School, so we want travel by plane to Buenos Aires. In this moment I haven´t money but I will work in December and January in a bar or restaurant.
I want visit to "Barrio de la Boca", Is one of the most famous place in Southamerica, besides I will go to the Bombonera Stadium and the Monumental de River Plate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario